These are what gluten free dreams are made of.
Fat balls are my new obsession as of late. They're super easy to prepare, making them the perfect addition to a Sunday meal prep session. They also store great in the freezer and are my go-to emergency snack to have on hand at all times. Besides all of this logic, it's just really fun to say "fat balls".
So here's to grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free fat balls, and to my never ending immaturity.
PALEO CHOCOLATE TAHINI FAT BALLS
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- tahini drizzle
- cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Roll the dough into bite size spheres. Coat the outside of each ball with walnuts, cacao nibs, or any topping of choice.
- Lay flat on a plate and place in the fridge until cooled, for about an hour.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze. These are best enjoyed cold after thawing for a few minutes.